Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Surprised while crossdressing

Hey everyone, I've been dressed all day at home and got some time to write up a few captions. I'm returning to a favorite theme, a crossdresser being surprised while dressed, then tightly bound and gagged and at the mercy of "her" captor! The last one is a lost bet cap that I had originally considered for a friend, but it fit well with these, so please enjoy them and let me know via a comment or email to timidtinacd@gmail.com how you like them!!

 


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. broke in, got Tina tied fast.. and seems to know.. this was planned...

    Oh, isn't that so cute? Wendy thinks when the robber leaves she will still have her panties on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my girlfriend saw all of tina's captions she dressed me up as a secretary and gagged and hogtied me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? Did you get caught looking, or did she find the site on her own and it was all her idea?

      Delete